Friday, February 22, 2013

random musings for a friday

Imagine sitting in something only a tinge more comfortable than this for two months. Yeah...

+ Husmate got an email yesterday from Petco telling us that we have $13 to spend from the Petco Pals 5% back rewards program on a dog that we no longer have. Awesome....

+ In other news, the couch we ordered last month and were told would be here by February 4th is going to be delivered today! Hallelujah! I mean you can only sit in a Victorian chair for so long before it's just not comfortable anymore. Plus, it almost makes you feel like you're in a perpetual wall squat. And who really wants that? Did I mention that we have three flights of stairs and low hall ceilings? Yeahhhhhh... I can't wait to see the Pottery Barn delivery men work through that. But hey, they're professionals. No need to worry, right?

+ Husmate & I were minorly disappointed in the Downton Abbey season finale. I mean, really? What a Christmas Day downer, Brits... So to boost some of my spirit of sadness annoyance I have recently started watching Parks & Recreation on Netflix. I gotta admit, I'm surprised by how much I like it. And since husmate & I are still in our West Wing stage (who doesn't love that show??), I am patiently waiting for Rob Lowe to appear in Parks & Rec so I can imagine that this is just another part of Sam Seaborn's resume. I know, I'm weird.

+ Is it spring yet? Ready for these cold days whose temperatures appear to be below freezing due to the lovely accompaniment of the wind to go away. It's hard to motivate myself to go run along a river when it's all feels-like-24 outside. Blah. So here's my compromise, if the wind agrees to disappear, I'll agree to embrace the 30's and merrily run along the river. Do we have a deal mother nature? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment